On April 20th 2022, Vingroup signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement with the UK‘s leading education system Brighton College to establish Brighton College Vietnam. Brighton College Vietnam is an exciting place to work, and it is our staff who will make our community such a vibrant and stimulating environment. The academic success of Brighton College Vietnam will be due to excellent, innovative and well-planned teaching. Above all, therefore, we are looking for individuals who foster a passion for learning and who demonstrate an ability and genuine desire to develop pupils to their fullest potential. Work location: Brighton College Vietnam - Vinhomes Ocean Park Urban Area - Da Ton Commune - Gia Lam District - Hanoi
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Contact potential customers using existing data;
- Study the needs of each customer to provide essential information about the school in both Vietnamese and English;
- Work with Marketing Department to organize admissions fairs and parent workshops;
- Provide consultation for, convince and enroll new pupils;
- Coordinate with School Managers to implement entry procedure and activities targeting pupils, ensuring accuracy and admission progress;
- Perform enrollment procedure for new pupils and make sure their portfolios are fully updated;
- Enroll pupils in extracurricular clubs as assigned by leader;
- Propose ideas on admission campaigns and strategies.
- Receive and handle customer requests in all forms (face to face, via email or telephone), ensuring that response is provided within the prescribed time limit;
- Record requests and responses on CRM and contribute ideas to develop the CRM system;
- Proactively take care of parents and pupils according to guidelines, ensuring their access to the latest information and parent satisfaction;
- Ensure school/system notifications and messages are fully and promptly conveyed to parents.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; prior experience in admission/customer service, especially for international schools, is a plus; - Proficiency in all 04 English language skills (overseas education is an advantage); - Good communication skills; - Analytical thinking and effective time management; - Ability to work under high pressure; - Ability to work independently and as a team; - Creativity, proactiveness, and self-motivation.
- Negotiable, competitive salary; - Insurance plan according to the law and a separate Vingroup health insurance package; - Incentives on Vingroup's services; - Promotion and self-development opportunities; - Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and challenging international education environment; - Chances to learn and grow by working with the world's leading educators.
IV. HOW TO APPLY: Please leave your application information below, together with a CV in English.
Brighton College Vietnam places safeguarding of its pupils as its highest priority and as such references will be taken up before interviews and the successful applicant will be subject to appropriate qualification checks and police checks as to their suitability to work with children. Appropriate safeguarding and safer recruitment questions will form part of the selection process.