1. CREATIVE & DESIGNING - 70%
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
2. MARKETING & OTHER TASKS - 30%
• Support MRK team for other tasks if needed.
• Work closely with PR, Branding and Digital Team to develop the Marketing concepts and excuse these concepts in various channels.Requirements
• University/College graduated
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe creative assets: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere).
• 3D design knowledges are advantage.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
14 days annual leave Healthcare insurance Performance Bonus English Courses Discount (90% for employee, 75% for 1st relation of employee, 50% for 2nd & 3rd relation of employee) ILA Party, Training, Engagement activities