● Participate in the technical design, application development, and maintenance of ODOO ERP systems.
● Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
● Ensure quality with review, user acceptance tests and automated tests.
● Support and improve application deployment process.
● Work in a team to develop software products in various types of web application, enterprise application, and mobile application or web services.
● Daily cooperate with customers to clarify requirements, initiative solutions and develop deliverable software in the iterations.
● Be involved in every phase of the software development process includes planning, estimating and developing.
● Self-assign tasks and fully be responsible for quality/quantity of delivered results.
● Self-determine appropriate architecture, technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to customers.
● Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
● Contribute to overall solution design.Requirements
● 2+ years of experience in Odoo.
● Bsc degree in software engineering/Computer science.
● Strong commitment, integrity, proactivity, positive thinking and a good team player.
● Detail oriented, strong self-learning skills.
● Experience with Python experience with Odoo is highly preferred.
● Experience with ERP is highly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Insurances fully provided
- Private insurance will be provided for official staff
- Discount up to 90% on English tuition fees for staff and close relatives
- An active, professional, dedicated working environment with experienced managers and friendly colleagues
- Bonding trips and events
- 14 day-off per year along with other benefits according to the company's regulation.