What You'll Be Doing
1. Centre performance:
- Propose the annual financial budgets and non-financial targets including new sales, revenue, overhead costs, contributions, re-enrolment rate as well as customer satisfactory.
2. Centre operations:
- Property management;
- Responsible for appropriate forecast and ordering of books and materials for centre use.
- Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government;
- Work with local authorities.
- Follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document and reporting systems
- Maintain the company standards within the staff crew
- Work with Academic Manager to ensure the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: customers, teachers, TAs, staff.
- Teachers issues, if any
- Others where appropriate
- Understand the market and organize events to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales.
What You'll Be Getting
- Competitive salary
- Insurances fully provided including Social Insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment Insurance.
- Private insurance as well as a yearly health check-up will be provided for official staff
- Discount up to 90% on English tuition fees for staff and close relatives
- Regular training, as well as participation in various special programs and courses offered by the headquarters.
- Opportunities for advancement and transfer to a variety of different roles.Requirements
At least 3 years experience at management level in a foreign invested company
Understanding of local and foreign educational systems
Strategy planning skills
Good management skills
Strong sales and customer service focus
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Good presentation and persuasive skills
Training, coaching and delegating skills
Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
Familiar with MS Office, Microsoft Project, etc
Able to work on shift and/or weekend