What You'll Be Doing
- Prepare class material, stationery for teachers and TAs before the lesson
- Manage class information and documents
- Update parents/ students with course progress
- Conduct surveys of parents and students' opinions for academic purposes
- Academic counseling and assistance for students who have been re-enrolled.
- Keep track and make sure the stock in good condition and well-arranged
- Manage the room's timetable.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by Operations Supervisor/ Centre Manager
What You'll Be Getting
- Average income over 10,000,000 VND, which includes: Base salary + monthly KPI bonus
- Insurances fully provided including Social Insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment Insurance.
- Private insurance as well as a yearly health check-up will be provided for official staff
- Discount up to 90% on English tuition fees for staff and close relatives
- Regular training, as well as participation in various special programs and courses offered by the headquarters.
- Opportunities for advancement and transfer to a variety of different roles.Requirements
Who We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate, qualifications in English and education are preferred.
- Experience working in customer service or telesales is a plus.
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese (at least Pre- intermediate 4 level).
- Working hour: 40 hours per week