- Plan and work with CM for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly activities to drive sales and re-sales
- Plan for monthly, quarterly, yearly to train/coach staff in department
2. New sales management
- Weekly and monthly sales and re-sales planning
- Monitor sales and re-sales performance daily;
- Monitor conversion rate (visitors – placement tests- sales) daily;
- Follow up bookings daily;
- Review sales and re-sales performance weekly and set plan for upcoming week(s).
- Co-operate with other training centres to maximize sales and re-sales for the company;
- Monitor telesales activities at centre
3. Customer satisfaction
+ Customer service
- Monitor sales and care team in their customer care tasks to make sure the services are professional;
- Handle customers' feedbacks/complaints;
- Verify customers requests relating to saving fee, class transfer, refund, etc
- Verify special offer or discounts;
- Propose events, activities for centre when necessary;
- Support in events organized/planned by the company
+Coaching and training
- Conduct Workshop/Training for sales team.
- Working location: ILA Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Competitive salary Insurances fully provided Private insurance will be provided for official staff Discount up to 90% English tuition fees for staff and close relatives An active, professional, dedicated working environment with experienced managers and friendly colleagues Bonding trips and events 14 day-off per year along with other benefits according to the company's regulation.
Qualifications University degree 2-3 years of experience of Sales/ Consulting in Education/ Training industry Experience in supervision position Skills Good leadership and management skills Good analysis & problem solving skill Be able to well manage and organise the job Be careful and details Training, delegation & coaching skill Basic knowledge in finance Language: Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese Computer: Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access…)