▪ Training Design - Develop annual training plan based on cross functions TNA results - Execute training plan, guidelines, procedures, forms - Carry out all training and development programmes - Follow up and monitor training budget effectively - Work closely with internal and external training providers on designing course content to match with TNA results. - Maintain & update training materials, training reports. - Develop training materials that aligned with TNA or upon requests.
▪ Training Delivery - Prepare logistic for training courses - Implement training and development plan of supervisory, officer, staff levels. - Cooperate with internal trainers to roll out training programmes which are developed and administered in house. - Coordinate with external trainers for training implementation.
▪ Training Evaluation - Conduct participants' evaluations right after completing training programmes. - Coordinate with department/function heads to evaluate staff performance progress within 3 months after completing training programmes. - Evaluate added value of training courses and provide inputs for following training sessions. - Control training budget and evaluate return on training investment
▪ Sales Coaching & Mentoring - Work closely with centres staff/supervisor/manager to understand centres' performance and area of improvements. - Follow up with centre's performance and conduct coaching/mentoring sessions to improve performance. - Follow up to maintain coaching/mentoring effectiveness.
▪ Quality Control - Ensure centre's performances with accounts targets. - Assess and evaluate centres and staff regularly to follow up with their performance. - Monitor the effective training evaluation system to have detailed data and develop improvement plan.Requirements
Qualifications: ▪ Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University ▪ Already at the same position with at least 2 years experience in training and development ▪ Multinational organization experience preferred (in the education, consumer or financial industry is a plus) ▪ Proficient in training, employee performance and development best practice.
Skills: ▪ Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate at executive level and above in a professional manner. ▪ Strong leadership skills and cross cultural understanding. ▪ Good presentation and persuasive skill. ▪ Good training material development skill. Language: English- Good Computer: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint...
- Competitive salary
- Insurances fully provided
- Private insurance will be provided for official staff
- Discount up to 90% on English tuition fees for staff and close relatives
- An active, professional, dedicated working environment with experienced managers and friendly colleagues
- Bonding trips and events
- 14 day-off per year along with other benefits according to the company's regulation.