Manage the Admission team and monitor the sales performance. Manage the Admission team and monitor the customer care service quality. Train and support the admission team in building and improving sales & care skills. Work with marketing to ensure campaigns are turned into effective operational delivery; including additional briefing and training for team members as required. Meet with other ILO teams to handle customer-related areas Take tasks as an AO when dealing with their own accounts, when necessary. Oversee and supervise the sales performance of all ILO campuses.
Key Result Areas
Consult new/current customers of the education plan Arrange new students into new classes/current classes Maintain high-quality customer sales & care service Team development & engagement
Competitive salary Insurances fully provided Private insurance will be provided for official staff Discount up to 90% on English tuition fees for staff and close relatives An active, professional, dedicated working environment with experienced managers and friendly colleagues Bonding trips and events 16 day-off per year along with other benefits according to the company's regulation. Chances for promotion and transfer
Education: Bachelor or above degree.
- 3+ years of proven experience, knowledge and high interest as a Client
- Experience in sales and customer service is preferred.
Technical skills: Microsoft Office
- Relationship-oriented leader.
- Mentoring & Coaching skills.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills & attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships with current customers and new customers.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Willing to travel as business requires.