What You'll Be Doing
- Advising and introducing consumers to OLA Vietnam courses
- Respond to consumer inquiries concerning training programs.
- Plan courses for consumers based on their requirements and budget.
- Assist customers with class placement tests and student registration.
- Customer service and assistance.
- Record, handle, and report issues involving students/parents to direct management.
- Inform students and parents about extracurricular activities, seminars, and study abroad opportunities in order to recruit new students and retain current ones.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by Relationship Supervisor/ Centre Manager
What You'll Be Getting
- Average income over 15,000,000 VND, which includes: Base salary + monthly KPI bonus
- Insurances fully provided including Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance.
- Premium Health Insurance as well as a yearly health check-up will be provided for official staff
- Discount up to 90% on English tuition fees for staff and close relatives
- Regular training, as well as participation in various special programs and courses offered by the headquarters.
- Opportunities for advancement and transfer to a variety of different roles.Requirements
Who We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate, qualifications in English and education are preferred.
- Experience working in customer service or telesales is a plus.
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Working hour: 40 hours per week