▪ Prepare payment documents and work with Accounts to make payments for customers, supporters, internal and external suppliers.
▪ Do reports as scheduled: Daily Sales, Monthly Revenue, Commission, Incentive, Taxi, Postage/Stationary, Sales By Chanel, Seminar Follow up and other reports upon request.
▪ Fill in, check, and manage the OSC system every day; meet with CS every month for reconciliation.
▪ Follow up commission with schools for HCMC; work with HN and DN offices for clarification and with Accounts to make sure it is allocated accurately to each office.
▪ Get documents uploaded upon request.
▪ Open student folder upon signed contract and file in the cabinet
▪ Write meeting minutes and follow up accordingly to get it done.
▪ Send/receive/deliver documents/courier to/from each center/overseas schools/other organizations
▪ Buy air tickets and insurance for staff for business trips and students/staff for the summer course
▪ File Agreements and follow up for renewal
▪ Prepare and work with relevant people to prepare logistics for seminar/event/meeting: information kit, notice, room booking, laptop, and projector booking, chair/room set up...
▪ Prepare logistics for the summer course: medicine, bus, banner, POS, name tag, suitcase tag,...
▪ Support on departure day at ILA/ airport and on picking up date at airport
▪ Arrange and make sure the promotional material cabinets are in good order
▪ Do translation when necessary. ▪ Make sure the working area is neat and tidy.Requirements
▪ University Degree
▪ At least 01 year experience in relevant position
▪ Business Analyst
▪ Analytical thinking
▪ Problem solving
▪ Capability building
Language: Good English and Vietnamese (4 skills), Intermediate level
Computer: Excellent at MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)