2-year-old dies after eating toad meat in Vietnam's Central Highlands

April 09, 2023

A toddler who had been hospitalized with two other children after eating toad meat died in Vietnam’s Central Highlands province of Gia Lai on Friday, according to the Medical Center of Chu Se District. The Chu Se medical center determined that T. died of toad meat poisoning and handed over the body to their family for funeral arrangements. While eating toad meat is not recommended as the animal contains venom in its skin and glands, poisoning cases caused by eating toad are not rare in Vietnam, especially in rural areas. A toddler who had been hospitalized with two other children after eating toad meat died in Vietnam’s Central Highlands province of Gia Lai on Friday, according to the Medical Center of Chu Se District. While eating toad meat is not recommended as the animal contains venom in its skin and glands, poisoning cases caused by eating toad are not rare in Vietnam, especially in rural areas.

The source of this news is from Tuoi Tre News

Featured Jobs