31 suffer suspected food poisoning after eating 'banh mi' at well-known bakery in Hoi An

September 13, 2023

The center on Tuesday afternoon admitted five people in a family due to food poisoning symptoms after eating banh mi at Banh Mi Phuong, situated at 2B Phan Chau Trinh Street in Minh An Ward. All of them had eaten banh mi sold at the bakery. Photo: Truong Trung / Tuoi TreAs of 6:00 pm on Tuesday, as many as 31 people had reported suffering food poisoning after eating banh mi from the famous bakery. Banh Mi Phuong sold 1,920 loaves of banh mi on Monday, along with 1,700 others on Tuesday, according to the investigation results. The team already sent some samples of banh mi and fillings sold at Banh Mi Phuong to the provincial food safety bureau for testing.

The source of this news is from Tuoi Tre News

Featured Jobs