JAKARTA -- Indonesia is prioritising safety ahead of the planned commercial launch of its China-funded $7.3 billion high-speed railway, its transport minister said on Friday - addressing concerns about a project already years behind schedule. The consortium of Indonesian and Chinese state companies building the railway, PT KCIC, earlier this week postponed a planned free trial run by about two weeks to September 1 to ensure safety. "The president told me not to rush it. But we as technical people think safety is paramount, and the president has considered all consequences," Budi said. Still, that would be twice the price travellers now pay for a trip between the two cities aboard a regular train.