LED light failure likely cause of fire at int’l border gate in northern Vietnam

January 25, 2024

A short circuited LED light system was believed to be the cause of a fire which swept through an automatic barrier at the Huu Nghi international border gate in Lang Son Province, northern Vietnam early on Wednesday, with no casualties reported, a local official confirmed the same day. No one was injured and the border gate management server was unharmed. The border gate management authority has implemented measures to address the repercussions of the fire, including deploying additional officers to the border gate to facilitate customs procedures for vehicles entering and exiting the area. The provincial police department was working to find the root cause of the incident, according to Son. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!

The source of this news is from Tuoi Tre News