Student dies from suspected food poisoning

April 06, 2024

NHA TRANG — A primary school pupil has died of suspected food poisoning and others were treated at a hospital in Nha Trang City. The school immediately provided first aid and called Khánh Hòa Emergency Centre 115 to transfer the student to the provincial General Hospital for emergency treatment. They were given first aid and the school transferred 16 students to the general hospital and three students to Nha Trang General Hospital for treatment. Trần Hưng Đạo Secondary School then sent three students to the provincial General Hospital, five students to Nha Trang General Hospital, and one student to Phúc Sinh General Clinic for treatment. When taken to the medical facility, the health centre conducted necessary tests but found nothing unusual.

The source of this news is from Vietnam News