Three siblings poisoned after eating pork sausage in Ho Chi Minh City

May 18, 2023

Three siblings were hospitalized due to contracting botulism after eating cha lua (Vietnamese pork sausage) sold on a street in Ho Chi Minh City. Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City said on Tuesday that the hospital used antitoxin vials sent from Quang Nam Province, central Vietnam to save these patients. A day later, the three were taken to Children’s Hospital 2 in downtown Ho Chi Minh City due to their physical exhaustion. Three siblings were hospitalized due to contracting botulism after eating cha lua (Vietnamese pork sausage) sold on a street in Ho Chi Minh City. A day later, the three were taken to Children’s Hospital 2 in downtown Ho Chi Minh City due to their physical exhaustion.

The source of this news is from Tuoi Tre News

Featured Jobs